9/13/2010

Renegade Guard heavy mortars



Let us commence!

Here's in a few steps my artillery unit for my renegade imperial guard of the 666° poisoned hearts (count as griffons). It's a real basic conversion, but i'm pretty much satisfied with the final look of it!

First off, I glued together two old cds, added some shaped polyurethane to give a general look of "trench". Then I added some random spikes from the chaos vehicles sprue, and a few stripes of barbed wire.
















And here's the two heavy mortars from forgeworld's dkok . To make them look enough "chaotic" i removed the imperial eagles from the sides, and  added a shoulderpad and a piece of frontal armor from the terminator lord of chaos sprue.




















What the bases look like with some final touches:


And here's the servants. I swapped just a pair of arms to make them look a bit more "disciplined".


















And some final shots:






































































That's all!:) A simple but eye-catching conversion, going to enlarge the ranks of my renegade guard.
And there's a lot more of them nasty guardsmen coming ;)

JURE

No comments:

Post a Comment